- All reservations are subject to a $15.00 per day resort fee.
- Check-in time -is between 2 pm and 11 pm. Early check-ins are not guaranteed but are possible for a fee if prearranged. Late check-ins also must be prearranged to avoid a fee.
- Additional guests or visitors over our capacity per unit are not allowed in your unit or on property. We are required by law to abide by capacity limits. Guests exceeding the set occupancy rate will be charged extra fees.
- Photo Id must be present. Cash payments require a $100.00 deposit.
- Unauthorized pets will result in a $200.00 fee and you will be required to leave immediately without a refund. (See pet policy below)
- All cancellations must be made over the phone with a front desk agent, not via email or messages.
- We understand that situations may arise causing you to change your plans. Just call us seven days in advance or more and we will cancel your reservation. All cancellations are subject to a $20.00 processing fee per unit, per day.
- Reservations canceled or rescheduled (including same-day bookings or early departures) in less than seven days’ notice are charged the full rate. We will however try to re-rent the unit and return a partial refund. No shows are charged the full rate.
- Group reservations (weddings, retreats, and reunions) canceled or rescheduled (including same-day bookings or early departures) in less than 90 days notice are charged the full rate. No shows are charged the full rate.
- Holiday reservations are charged an 100% non-refundable at the time of booking.
- December 1st – January 1st( Christmas, New Years); November 22nd – November 25th (Thanksgiving); October 31st(Halloween); January 18th – January 21st(; February 14th – February 16th(Valentines Day); April 19th – April 21st(Easter); May 10th – May 12th ( Mother’s day); June 14th – June 16th (Fathers day); July 4th – July 6th (4th); August 30th – Sept 3rd ( Labor Day); October 11th – October 14th ( Columbus Day)
- Neutered/spayed Dogs are allowed in selected units with an additional $20.00 per dog, per night fee, and a $100.00 deposit, refundable within 3 days of departure as long as there are no damages and your pet has not been left alone. You must let us know when you make a reservation that you will be bringing your pet. Unauthorized pets will result in a $200.00 fee and you will be required to leave immediately without a refund.
- We welcome your dog (sorry, no kitty) in select cabins and in two rooms, the Briarwood and Chestnut. In order to make sure you and your pet have a great stay we have some policies that need to be followed:
- Pets are never to be left alone in your unit, not even if they are crated. If you must leave please ask about local pet sitters well in advance. If we notice your dog is alone, and we do, your dog will be removed by animal control and you will be required to leave without refund. No exception.
- All pets must remain on a leash while on our property.
- Pets not allowed in our Pool and hot tub area, however, we have a large kennel area near the pool they can play in, as long as they are quiet.
- Barking Dogs that disturb others will be asked to leave.
- Pet owners are responsible for picking up after their pet.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture, beds, or sofas (if your pet likes to sleep on sofas we ask you to bring blankets to cover the furniture). You will be charged an additional fee for pet hair found on furniture.
- We recommend you bring towels for pets with messy paws. Cabin towels are for people guests only. Dirty Towels will be charged to your unit.
- Ask the front office about the many local hiking trails that you and your pet can enjoy. Lake Gregory does not allow pets on the beach or in cars parked at the beach!!! Pets are never to be left alone in your unit, not even if they are crated.
- We are a non-smoking facility. Smoking of any kind in your room will result in a $200.00 cleaning fee and you will be asked to leave without a refund. We have a covered gazebo on site for you to enjoy your smoke. Marijuana, even legalized, is not permitted on our property.
- One car per unit, additional units can park next door in the park and ride. Boats are not allowed on our lot due to limited space for large vehicles, however, there is plenty of parking in the lot next door.
- We cater to families with children and people wanting rest and relaxation. We have a Quiet Time from 10 pm to 8 am to ensure a peaceful night’s sleep for our guest. Disruptive guests will be asked to leave without refund